5th Annual Winterlude Canadian Game Dinner – Friday February 3rd, 2017
Join us for a celebration of Canadian game meats in our heritage stone building for an amazing Winterlude culinary experience! This dinner, in partnership with Winterlude 2017, is your chance to try duck, sturgeon, seal, elk, & venison. Executive Chef Simon Brière-Audet and team will prepare a delicious 6-course dinner, and our Pelée Island rep will entertain with wine pairings and stories. Ticket price includes a 6-course menu with wine pairings, taxes and gratuity are additional. Call to reserve, limited seating available.
Event Details: 5th Annual Canadian Game and Wild Foods Dinner Friday February 3rd, 2016 6:30 pm $98.00 per person, plus tax and gratuity Ticket price includes 6-course menu with wine pairings and coffee/tea
Game Dinner Menu 2017
AMUSE – Duck Rillettes, Smoked Magret, Creamed Corn, Arugula, Crostini
STURGEON – Smoked Sturgeon Mousse, St-Lawrence Sturgeon Caviar, Maple Sour Cream, Blini
MAGDALEN ISLANDS – Seared Seal Loin, Butter Poached Lobster, Rich Lobster Velouté, Pickled Shallot
ELK PASTRAMI – Elk Brisket, Sauerkraut, Wild Boar Bacon, Beer Mustard, Dill Pickle Mayo, Rye Crumble
VENISON ROAST – Bottom Round Roast, Duchesse Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Spiced Cranberries, Brussel Sprouts, Elk Marrow Bordelaise
MAPLE PIE – Maple Sugar Pie, Maple Mousse, Blueberry Coulis, Candied Pecans
Coffee or Tea
Make a Reservation:
Please call us at 613-241-1516 to book your seat for this event. Limited amount of seating is available.
Game Dinner Details:
- A credit card # is required to reserve
- Menu includes a 6-course meal, 6 wine pairings, coffee or tea. Special dietary considerations will be accommodated, please inform us when you reserve
- Menu prices will have 13% tax and 18% gratuity added on
- Attire: casual to semi-formal
- Cancellation Policy: There will be no charges if reservations cancel up to 1 day prior to the reservation. For all bookings cancelling on the day of the event, a charge of 75% of the estimated costs will be charged, if the table is not able to be re-booked. If the table is re-booked, there will be no charges.