As a locally owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on our community involvement. The Courtyard Restaurant participates in the following community events and is a member of many local organizations such as…
As a founding member/participant of this event, the Courtyard Restaurant takes great pride in supporting Bon Appetit Ottawa every year. We encourage you to join us at this “event with a heart of gold” which has donated over $100,000.00 to local charities.
In addition to these events and memberships, we support over 50 different charities and organizations through donations and in-kind sponsorships such as:
- Breast Cancer Action Survivors Walk
- Boys and Girls Club
- Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Operation Go Home
- CHEO (Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario)
- Salvation Army Caring Hands
- And many more….
If you would like to have the Courtyard Restaurant participate in your event, please contact us and keep in mind the following guidelines…
- participation / sponsorship for any event requires a formal, written request from the organization, received preferably by email
- we prefer to support local events
- although we would love to say yes to every request, we realistically cannot due to budget constraints or previous commitments
- please allow at least 30 days for us to respond to your request