As a locally owned and operated business, we pride ourselves on our community involvement. The Courtyard Restaurant participates in the following community events and is a member of many local organizations such as…
- Savour Ottawa
The Courtyard is a proud member of Savour Ottawa. Savour Ottawa works to develop and promote Ottawa and area as a premier, year-round culinary destination, with robust offerings of local foods and experiences for both locals and visitors to the area.Food Service members must purchase at minimum 15% of their food costs, or $25,000, directly from local farmers.
- Bon Appetit Ottawa
As a founding member/participant of this event, the Courtyard Restaurant takes great pride in supporting Bon Appetit Ottawa every year. We encourage you to join us at this “event with a heart of gold” which has donated over $100,000.00 to local charities.
The Courtyard supports the annual Tulipfestival as a “Friend of the Festival” sponsor.
North America’s greatest winter festival, Winterlude is 3 exciting weekends of winter fun. The Courtyard Restaurant supports the festival as a sponsor and is an “Official Winterlude Restaurant”.
In addition to these events and memberships, we support over 50 different charities and organizations through donations and in-kind sponsorships such as:
- Breast Cancer Action Survivors Walk
- Boys and Girls Club
- Canadian Guide Dogs for the Blind
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Operation Go Home
- CHEO (Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario)
- Salvation Army Caring Hands
- And many more….
If you would like to have the Courtyard Restaurant participate in your event, please contact us and keep in mind the following guidelines…
- participation / sponsorship for any event requires a formal, written request from the organization, received preferably by email
- we prefer to support local events
- although we would love to say yes to every request, we realistically cannot due to budget constraints or previous commitments
- please allow at least 30 days for us to respond to your request