Unique Wedding Venues
Your Wedding Ceremony & Wedding Reception Venue
The perfect mix of modern sophistication and old-world charm, Courtyard Restaurant is a unique wedding venue with an unparalleled atmosphere. Hold your wedding ceremony and wedding reception in one place and offer your guests an extraordinary dining experience with a staff that orchestrates all the behind the scenes details. Housed in a heritage stone building in a cobble-stoned courtyard, the restaurant makes a gorgeous backdrop for photos thanks to our old stone walls, and glass and stainless steel throughout. Call or email our friendly Coordinators for available dates and quotes!
Why reserve your wedding ceremony and wedding reception at the Courtyard?
- Unique wedding venues – it’s possible to hold both your wedding ceremony and wedding reception at our venue to reduce costs, ease the planning process, and make your day stress-free
- Menu choices – Our delicious “choice” menu packages, where your guests may choose between several entrées, appetizers and desserts, at no additional cost. No need for everyone to eat ‘chicken’, and no getting the choices from your guests ahead of time – your guests select their options on the day of your wedding!
- Local, seasonal, organic – we are committed to culinary excellence and to using local and sustainable ingredients whenever possible. This commitment means our menu
selections change seasonally allowing us to bring you the freshest local ingredients
at their peak. We consult with our farmer and producer partners in order to create
innovative menus using organic and sustainable ingredients, and we are proud
certified members of Savour Ottawa.
- Flexibility – We realize every union is unique. All of our menus can be changed
and adjusted to suit your preferences and tastes, and we welcome your ideas to
personalize your special day so it reflects you as a couple. Let us provide our experience
and expertise to make your dreams a reality.
- Historic wedding venues – our building (owned by the National Capital Commission) is an
official historic site, built in 1827. Situated in Ottawa’s quaint ByWard Market area,
we offer a unique historic ambience in the heart of the city.
- Professional Coordinators – One of our experienced and professionally trained Coordinators will work directly with you to answer all your questions, provide recommendations and referrals, set up your decor and coordinate all
Let us help you to plan your perfect wedding ceremony and wedding reception!